terça-feira, 2 de maio de 2017

Of Amplifica! A video about my experiences


Resultado de imagem para amplifica


Amplifica took place in March.

But it feels like it was a million years ago!




So much has happened ever since. For instance, I am now a Google Certified Educator, I have a couple more certificates under my belt from various institutions, such as ELTJAM Academy, and I am now training, that´s right, training and helping my fellow teachers understand how EdTech works.

I am really proud of myself, but most importantly, I am grateful for the opportunity Amplifica has provided.

And, of course, I am forever thankful to my biggest mentor and great friend Magaly Lemos, who has always supported my crazy ideas!

Click here for the video.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente, compartilhe suas ideias, reclame, bote pra fora!

Of TXD: Teacher Experience Design